The Prayer Whatsoever You Do
When I was hungry, you gave me to eat;
when I was thirsty you gave me to drink.
Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren, you do it to Me. Come and enter the house of My Father.
When I was a stranger, you opened your doors; when I was naked, you gave me clothes.
When I was tired, you gave me peace; when I was frightened, you calmed me down.
When I was small, you taught me to read; when I was lonely, you gave me your love.
I was in prison, you visited me; WhenI was sick and you took care of me.
In a strange country, you gave me a home; when I had no job, you found me one.
When I was wounded, you took care of it; looking for friendship, you gave me your hand.
Whether I was black, or white or yellow; mocked at or insulted, you carried my cross.
When I was old, you smiled at me; when I couldn't find peace, you brought it to me.
You saw me: full of spit and blood; dirty with sweat, still you said you knew me.
You were on My side in times of despise; in the hour of joy, we were together.
MORE Other Prayers (90)
- A Prayer before the Examination of Conscience
- A Prayer for a New Church
- A Prayer for a New Church # 2
- A Prayer for Candlemas Day
- A Prayer for Church Unity
- Aspirations and Thoughts
- Campus Evangelization Prayer
- Canticle of the Three Youths
- Canticle of Zechariah
- Fifth Centenary Prayer
- Haiku Prayer 10
- Prayer for a Holy Church and Priests
- Prayer for Church Leaders
- Prayer for Holiness
- Prayer for the Bishop
- Prayer for the Bishop's Annual Appeal
- Prayer for the Church # 1
- Prayer for the Church # 2
- Prayer for the Church # 3
- Prayer for the Church the Authorities, Etc...
- Prayer for the Church Unity Octave
- Prayer of Praise and Thanks
- Prayer to Saint Joseph for the Whole Church
- Prayer to the Immaculata
- Prayer to the Most Holy Wounds
- Prayer to the Sacred Heart When the Clock Strikes
- Prayer to the The Infant of Prague
- Prayer When Using Holy Water
- Prayer when using Holy Water
- Prayers between Ascension and Pentecost
- Prayers for Christian Unity # 2
- Prayers for Christian Unity # 3
- Prayers for the Holy Souls
- Praying the Holy Rosary
- Praying the Holy Rosary
- Psalm 111
- Regina Coeli
- Remind Me, Lord
- Renew Prayer
- Rite of Eucharistic - Reposition
- Rogation Day Prayers
- Serenity Prayer
- Shrove Tuesday Prayer
- Sub Tuum Praesidum
- Take From Me My Heart of Stone
- Te Deum Laudamus
- The Akita Prayer
- The Canticle Of Simeon
- The Clown's Prayer
- The Crown of Twelve Stars
- The Doxology
- The Great Commandment
- The Hearken O Lord (Attende Domine) Prayer
- The Heart's Prayer.
- The Holy Face # 1
- The Holy Face # 2
- The Holy Water Bottle Prayer
- The Millennium Prayer
- The Miracle Prayer
- The Miraculous Medal
- The Motorcyclist's Prayer
- The Motorist's Prayer
- THE O Sacred Banquet (O Sacrum Convivium) PRAYER
- The Prayer "As I am the Lord"
- The Prayer "others"
- The Prayer Look Upon the Face
- The Prayer Renewal of Confirmation (By Rev. Bernard Stokes, O.F.M.)
- The Prayer Rorate Caeli
- The Prayer Stabat Mater Dolorosa
- The Prayer Te Deum
- The Prayer the Royal Banners Forward Go
- The Prayer Whatsoever You Do
- The Prayer, Majestic Queen of Heaven
- The Prayer, O Queen of Heaven
- The Prayer, O Saving Victim
- The Prayer, of They Tender Mercy, We Beseech Thee
- The Prayer, Spiritual Armor of Prayer
- The Prayer, The Golden Sequence
- The Prayer, to Jordan's Water
- The Prayer, Very Bread, Good Shepherd, Tend Us.
- The Prayer, We Fly to Thy Patronage
- The Salve Regina
- The Splendor of Truth
- Throw Your Cares On the Lord
- Various Aspirations
- Veni Creator # 1
- Veni Creator # 1
- Veni Creator # 2
- Visit to a Picture of the Sacred Heart
- When in Desolation
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
Lord Jesus, may everything I do begin with You, continue with Your help, and be done under Your guidance. May my sharing in the Mass free me from my sins, and make me worthy of Your healing. May I grow in Your Love and Your service, and become a pleasing offering to You; and with You to Your Father. May the mystery I celebrate ... continue reading
Behold, O Mother of Perpetual Help, at thy feet a wretched sinner, who has recourse to thee and trusts in thee. O Mother of mercy, have pity on me; I hear all men call thee the refuge and hope of sinners: be therefore my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ: hold out thy hand to a fallen wretch, who commends himself to thee and dedicates ... continue reading