America's Sheriff blows lid off possible Obama forgery
Investigation focusing on what may be best evidence yet of forgery.
America's sheriff is hot on the case of Obama's possibly forged credentials. On a March 16 radio show hosted by Roger Hedgecock, Maricopa County, Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio discussed his recent investigation into Obama's documents and the possibility they could be forged.
The Cold case Posse is zeroing in on Obama's Selective Service registration card, which may show clear evidence of forgery.
On March 1, WND reported that Sheriff Joe and his Cold Case Posse was announcing probable cause that President Obama's documents which made him eligible to run in 2008 could be forged. At the crux of the investigation are Obama's long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card.
Sheriff Joe said, "I'm not going after the president to keep him off a ballot or anything else, but that could happen. I'm going at it strictly as a law-enforcement guy investigating a possible forgery and fraud. I'm sticking with that, but I'll tell you one thing. We got tons of other information that could be very shocking, too, but I'm sticking now with just the investigation and possible criminal violations."
Sheriff Joe was asked if he would try to make an arrest, but he cautioned against that conclusion. "We're trying to identify any alleged forger. We haven't done that yet. . I'm not blaming the president, but if they're forged, someone has to be responsible for doing that."
Despite the results of his investigation, Sheriff Joe believes that media coverage of Obama's forgeries is being suppressed. He told Hedgecock, "My problem is, there's a lot of conflicts out here to get somebody to look into this. .This is probably the biggest censorship blackout in the history of the United States. When I go to the toilet, I make it in national news. .I just can't believe the media, including the cable media blocking this thing out."
Currently, Sheriff Joe is focusing attention on Obama's Selective Service registration card, which contains a bizarre mistake. The date stamp, which should read "1980" only reads, "08." This is inconsistent with every other stamp the office investigated.
Sheriff Joe has asked for the original document and is still waiting for a response from the Selective Service. Unfortunately, the Selective Service is ultimately under the control of the President, so the Sheriff does not expect cooperation.
There are other items in the media that apparently remain unreported. According to WND, a retired US postal worker has signed a sworn affidavit saying that Obama was a foreign-born student who was given financial assistance from the parents of Bill Ayers. Ayers is infamous for founding the domestic terror group, Weather Underground. Obama has previously been connected to Bill Ayers.
Despite this, the media is not reporting the story, lending credibility to Sheriff Joe's claim that a full-scale media blackout is occurring.
In the meantime, Sheriff Joe faces what could be described as backlash from the Obama administration.
Last December the Justice Department accused Sheriff Joe of racial profiling and of violating the civil-rights of Hispanics, including illegal immigrants. He has also been criticized for his treatment of jail inmates who are housed in the famous tent-city facility and put to work during their incarceration.
Sheriff Joe says the Justice Department is making accusations, but will not share any information with his department. "They won't give us anything," he says. Sheriff Joe is looking forward to a possible court hearing over the issues.
Meanwhile, the investigation continues into Obama's forgeries. If true, they could expose one of the single greatest scandals in Presidential history, ever.
© 2012, Catholic Online. Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for December 2013
General Intention: Victimized Children. That children who are victims of abandonment or violence may find the love and protection they need.
Missionary Intention: Prepare the Savior's Coming. That Christians, enlightened by the Word incarnate, may prepare humanity for the Savior's coming.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Politics & Policy News
- Francis, Human Dignity and Culture: Time for a Radical Christian Action Movement
- Obamacare is a success! But not the kind you'll want to celebrate
- New 'Obamacare' health plans may exclude major hospitals
- Marriage Liberation Movement: Global Defense of Marriage in France, China and Around the World
- Principles are expensive: Republican governors missing out on billions in Medicaid funds
- Rush Limbaugh is Wrong, Karen Finney of MSNBC is Nuts: Pope Francis and Capitalism
- NSA REVELATIONS: Ways that would have been previously unimaginable
- Gap between rich and poor: Income gap threatens U.S. 'way of life,' Obama says
- Increasing numbers of young people opposing Obamacare
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?