Human Rights Commission calls for punishment of US, Israel
HRC calls for boycott and criminal prosecution of Americans working with israel
An Islamic bloc has seized power in the UN by means of political manipulation and is now calling for legal warfare against the US and Israel. The Human Rights Council, dominated by Islamic states, has issued a report that criticized American companies that do business with Israel, effectively hijacking the Council.
Islamists in the UN claim the US is a human rights violator and should be punished.
The US connection to the HRC isn't much better either. The Obama administration has appointed American college professor Richard Faulk, who us a self-professed 9-11 "truther." He believes the 9-11 attacks on the US were orchestrated conspiracies coming from within the government. Faulk has also posted an anti-Semitic cartoon on his personal blog page.
All this facilitates an anti-Israel, anti-US agenda. In effect, thanks to Obama's appointment of Faulk, the US is participating in the subversion of its own foreign policy with Israel.
The report calls upon world leaders to initiate financial warfare against several US companies that have ties to Israel. Several European companies are also mentioned as worthy targets, including Volvo, Group 4 Security, Veolia Environment, and Dexia Group.
According to the report, by working with Israel, these companies also participate in human rights abuses, particularly the Palestinians who are demanding their own separate state and international recognition.
If nations choose to act on this report, then Americans employed by the companies listed in the report can be targeted with financial, and even legal consequences. Employees could be arrested and face criminal prosecution.
The report also calls upon other nations to, at a minimum, boycott the companies listed within.
The Obama administration previously pledged to make the HRC an effective promoter of human rights. It appears this is just another promise broken by the administration.
© 2012, Distributed by NEWS CONSORTIUM.
- - -
Pope Benedict XVI's Prayer Intentions for January 2013
General Intention: The Faith of Christians. That in this Year of Faith Christians may deepen their knowledge of the mystery of Christ and witness joyfully to the gift of faith in him.
Missionary Intention: Middle Eastern Christians. That the Christian communities of the Middle East, often discriminated against, may receive from the Holy Spirit the strength of fidelity and perseverance.
Keywords: UN, Human Rights Commission, Islamic, China, boycott, prosecution, Obama, report, Israel
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Priests for Life: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Most Significant Legislative Step Forward
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- Largest Burmese Python caught in Miami-Dade County
- Court sides with Obama, Osama death photos can remain secret - for your own good
- Two Oklahoma men killed in tornadoes; Kansas, Iowa batten down for severe weather
- Supreme Court to decide if prayer before town meeting is permissible
- All survive terrifying plane 'belly landing' in Newark
- Nebraska Bishop: Gosnell clinic was 'reminiscent of Auschwitz'
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?